Promotes healthy digestion
Content 30 capsules
Item # 610C
Forever Active Pro-B™ promotes healthy digestion, enhances nutrient absorption and supports immune function. This supplement is designed to deliver active, healthy and beneficial bacteria to your digestive system.
• Promotes a healthy digestive system
• Able to bypass stomach acid for optimal delivery within the intestines
• Contains 6 synergistic strains including clinically studied Lactobacillus rhamnosus
• Over 8 billion CFU
• Strains freeze dried for protection, potency and shelf stability
• Soy and allergen-free
• Vegetarian friendly
• Gluten free
Support your body like never before with the latest in scientific advancements and new, clinically studied probiotic strains. Designed to promote a healthy digestive system, Forever Active Pro-B includes FloraActive—a range of beneficial probiotic strains from Copenhagen University Hospital, a leader in the gastroenterology field.
With a proprietary blend of 6 different strains, Forever Active Pro-B™ provides 8 billion CFU per dose. These strains were researched and selected based on their beneficial properties, clinical research and their ability to work synergistically. This formula also includes a prebiotic fiber to sustain the probiotics during storage, transport and delivery to the gut.
Prebiotics provide the ideal environment for the probiotic to function and thrive. The prebiotic fiber selected is a short chain fructo-oligosacharide that is known to support fermentation of bifidobacteria and lactobacillus species used in the Forever Active Pro-B™ formula.
Take one capsule daily with water. For best results, do not store at temperatures above 77 degrees F (25 degrees c).
Corn dextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, fructooligosaccharides, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and titanium dioxide.
There is a world that few people know about, but given its proximity and importance, it deserves our attention. It is called the “Micro biome” and it’s located inside all of us. Our micro biomes are the communities of tiny “micro flora” or “friendly bacteria” that live inside our bodies, mostly inside our gut. Scientists estimate that there are over 100 trillion micro bacteria inside our GI (gastrointestinal) system at any given time.
These tiny microorganisms, primarily found in your stomach and intestines, can have a large effect on your health and vitality. Dr. James Balch, one of the leading health authors and foremost experts in nutrition, has stated that the flora in the healthy colon should consist of at least 85 percent good bacteria, such as lactobacilli, and the other 15% is coliform bacteria. Unfortunately, the typical bacteria counts in our gut are reversed due to our unhealthy diets and hectic lifestyles. Evidence of this unhealthy ratio is found in the volume of antacids, laxatives, and gas/bloating products purchased every day. These reactive purchases may help alleviate the acute issue, but do nothing to help us be proactive about true gut health.